Monday, June 4, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a blast this Easter.  We started on Saturday at a big Easter Egg Hunt with the Monson side of the family.  We were at Canyon Rim Park




 The kids had fun finding eggs

 Waiting for a special prize they each won from finding a special egg.  Then they hit the pinata and we had a yummy lunch.  Later that day Makayla and Micah went to my parents house while Clint and I got to go see Hunger Games.  Which we loved, and it was Madison's first movie.  She screamed the whole way into the theater.  I am sure we made so many people nervous bringing a screaming baby into a loud movie :)  But after I fed her she slept through the whole movie.
 Easter morning came around and Micah went ahead and found about 75% of the eggs that were hidden before he came to wake us up.  He is getting sneaky and quiet when he comes out so I didn't even hear him.



 Checking out their loot!

 The Easter Bunny was kind to the kids as usual :)
 All ready for church!
 This was Madison's first day at church.  I brought her to sacrament and left after and Clint stayed with the kids through the rest of church.   
We had a great Easter and hope you did too!

No comments: