Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Drive In

We went to the drive in and saw The Avengers!!
 On May 5th Clint and I went and saw the Avengers for his birthday date.  We LOVED it!  So a few weeks later we decided to take the kids and since the drive in was open we went there.  We have a tradition of going to the drive in at least once a summer.  The Avengers played twice.  Makayla and Micah enjoyed the movie, however, most of the time they kept asking when Hulk was going to come out.  Now a few weeks later they are still obsessed with the movie - which Clint loves of course!  They are pretending to be Iron Man and Hulk and they either fight or work together to beat the bad guy.  One of these days I will catch it on video.  I have not been sneaky enough and they stop when they see my camera.  It was a fairly cheap family date including Costco hot dogs for dinner!  The kids had fun even if they slept through the whole second movie in the Durango with Clint.  :)



No comments: