4 C Boiling Water
4 Tlb Baby Soap
4 Tlb Baby Lotion
1 Roll Thick Paper Towels (Viva paper towels are best but Bounty works too)
2 Air Tight containers
Cut paper towel roll in half, then use scissors to trim off the excess on the bottom. Mix together liquids, pour 1/2 of liquid into each container, approx 2 cups. Place paper towels into each container, seal lids. Wait 5 minutes then flip over to distribute solution.
Remove cardboard and use by pulling wipes from the center. They should be good for 2-3 weeks.
I make half a recipe at a time and keep them in the kitchen for wiping faces. I have used them for changing diapers but I like the pop up function of smaller wipe containers :o). And it is nice because you can use the soap you bathe your kids in so they are used to the scent and no alcohol or additives.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment