Friday, December 4, 2009

The things our kiddos say ...

Since Makayla remembers EVERYTHING you tell her these days I have been getting daily reminders that "Santa is coming to our house soon and he is bringing me toys"

I made the mistake of letting her know that Santa will be visiting our neighborhood Walmart for pictures. Now after the statement above I hear "I am going to sit on Santa's lap" And when you ask her what she wants from Santa she says a "Big Pink Barbie" I am just curious how a big barbie will fit in the stocking ... hmmmm

I think someone is very excited for Christmas. Anytime a new Christmas item is put out or new CD is playing she starts jumping up and down and says YAY. Her excitement is rubbing off on Clint and I and we are super excited for Christmas.

Today as I asked Makayla what she wanted to eat for lunch she said Peanut Butter. So I asked if she only wanted Peanut Butter or if she wanted jam too. This is a classic response ...

"Mom I want peanut butter and bread. Silly Mom."

I guess I need to be more specific next time ... :o)

No comments: