Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Makayla's Birthday

So this post is a few weeks late but here it is!!

On Makayla's birthday we took her out to dinner at Wingers and gave her the first birthday present. Which was a purple, white, and green tutu that I made her to wear for her Tinker Bell party. She was pretty excited! The only way to get it off of her at bedtime was to put it on the end of her bed while she slept.

Since her party was later in the week I made her some cupcakes that she decorated with Mylee during the day. And when I say decorated I mean spread a little frosting, add sprinkles, lick off, repeat! And the slacker mom that I am I forgot to take pictures. But her birthday was so much fun and I can't believe that she is 5. She has been through a lot in her time on this earth and we feel so blessed to have her in our family.

It is amazing the difference 5 years makes!!

No comments: