Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The World's Best Big Sister ...

Well I hate grocery shopping in the summer because it is so stinking hot so I like to go at night or evening, and to top it off it is not the easiest thing shopping by yourself with 2 little kids! Lately we have had so much going on that the groceries had to wait. Monday morning I realized that I had to bite the bullet and take the kids shopping before lunch time. So I took the kids to Costco. When we got home I brought the kids inside and took Micah out of his seat and put him on the couch so he could cool off. Then I ran outside to get our stuff and bring it in. I figured that I was going to have a screaming baby since I picked him up and set him back down again but I came in to giggles from both my kids! Makayla went and laid down on the couch next to him and was touching his nose saying "boop". Cutest thing ever and Micah LOVED it. He was doing the cutest laugh ever, and he was so happy. So I say thank you to the best big sister Makayla for being so awesome!!





1 comment:

Celeste said...

HE HE HE HE!!! So cute!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!!! I will not allow it!!!