Introducing Madison Kristine Andrews!
Born March 15, 2012 at 1:41 pm
Weighing 7 pounds 11 ounces 19 inches long
We had an appointment to be induced on Friday March 16th, but Madison had her own ideas. :) As I was getting Makayla ready for school I noticed something was very different. I suspected that my water had broken. So I called Clint who had just gotten to work and he headed home, Makayla went to school as usual in her van and my Dad came and picked up Micah. We got to the hospital and got checked in and I got changed. The nurse did a test to check for amniotic fluid and then checked to see how far along I was. I was 80% effaced and dilated to a 6. There was a fury of excitement as medical assistants and nurses got my room ready for delivery. It took almost 2 hours to get my epidural in as they were waiting for iv fluids to get into my system and for my blood work results to get back. At that point I was at a 7 then one hour later she was born. We were waiting for the doctor to get to the hospital so I could push. And it was so fast, she came out with the first set of pushes. The nurse kept joking with me that I made it too easy. After having to be induced with the other two this was a new experience for me. She is a healthy and beautiful baby.First Bath

No comments:
Post a Comment