I just realized I never posted the pictures of how we told our families we were going to have a baby. At our monthly get together we told everyone we wanted to take a family picture. Clint was behind the camera except at my parents house where he was home sick. Once everyone was ready he said,
"OK everyone, say Kristy's Pregnant"
There was always a delay while the words sunk in then it was fun to see the reactions. This was a great way to break the news!
The Andrews Family
The first picture is while they were trying to figure out if Clint was serious and the second the reactions.
It was great!
The Monson Family
This one was funny because all this noise started right as I told everyone so there was a little confusion at first but they were so excited.
The Brown Family
Clint's Mom Ida gave us the best expression ever! I had to zoom in on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment