I try to make sugar cookies every year around Christmas. I don't know what it is but I just want sugar cookies at that time of year. I have had a hard time finding a recipe that works without eggs. This one had some definite potential. I think I finally figured out the thickness and time cooked by the end to make them soft and yummy. The kids had fun decorating them. What is life without a little sprinkles on the floor?



The kids helped decorate the Christmas Tree this year. They actually did a great job. Even Micah put them all over instead of all on the same branch. We had lots of fun getting the ornaments out and talking about past Christmas memories. If you notice Makayla's outfit, she misses summer! She is constantly coming out in shorts or carpi's which I only allow if we are not leaving the house because it is COLD!!


Micah wanted to take some pictures and these are two of our tree that I thought were pretty impressive for a 2 year old :)


We had a fun month leading up to Christmas. We did all get the stomach flu and missed some parties but the Christmas excitement built up just the same. We visited Temple Square to see the wonderful lights and I totally forgot the camera! But Micah was enthralled by the lights. It was fun to drive around a night because we would hear "look more lights" as he saw new houses with lights on. As a matter of fact he is still on the look out for lights even though most of them have been turned off by now. I waited to wrap the presents to put them under the tree until 1 week before Christmas because I did not want the kids to be too tempted to open them. The first morning they were under there Micah was next to the tree shaking the presents and asking Makayla whose it was. She knows all of our names I was cracking up! I have the worlds cutest kids!
1 comment:
Wow...your kids are getting so big!!! Time is flying!
Post a Comment