1. I got a job working for the Church as a custodian. And in September got to transfer to the Jordan River Temple - what a blessing for a job.
2. We found out we are having a baby girl!
3. I discovered Lemishine - if you get a white build up on your dishes because of the formula changes in dish detergent it will be the best $3 purchase you ever made!
4. Makayla got accepted to the Utah school for the Deaf and Blind. She is loving her class and doing so great.
5. We only set foot in an ER 3 times the whole year. Which by the way is a record for our family :) And only 1 hospital stay for our kids.
6. I am getting better at not using eggs in baking. The treat possibilities have opened up!
7. We had some fun memories made at the zoo, aquarium, drive in movies, parks, and camping
8. We got to experience the true meaning of Christmas first hand helping a single mother give her 5 kids a Christmas they would not have had. After we delivered the gifts and food Makayla looked at me and said, "Mom I am sure glad we helped those kids" Lots of tears on that car ride home.
9. I went to my first hockey game ever - it was a blast
10. Micah is almost completely potty trained! He only wears a pull up while he sleeps and is starting to wake up dry most of the time. Perfect timing since our baby is on the way!
What are your ten???

No comments:
Post a Comment