Thursday, December 1, 2011

Our Cute Micah


Micah is growing up so fast and is so stinking cute! He is a stinker and gets into anything he can but it is fun to have him around. He is talking up a storm and saying and doing some funny things.


After Halloween he decided he had to have one of those really sour Warhead candies. I told him he wouldn't like it but he wanted to try it and this was his face. It stayed just like this for a minute so I asked him if he liked it. He shook his head no. Then I asked if he wanted to spit it out and right away he nodded his head and practically ran to the garbage to spit it out. I was laughing so hard and after he spit it out he laughed too.


He is obsessed with the pillows that go on our couch. He hides behind them, throws them on the floor and lays on them like in the above pictures, sometimes he lines them up and pretend snores when he lays on them. Almost daily I hear "Mom I want a puppy house" so we make little forts out of the pillows and he sits in them and laughs.

Lately he plays with cars ALOT! If we get in the car and he doesn't have at least one car in his hands I am shocked. He lays on the floor with one cheek on the carpet and drives them all over. Sometimes he just turns in circles with his head in the middle and makes car noises and has a blast. The other day I came into the front room to find all his cars in a nice little line. I laughed so hard and had to take a picture.

Another funny car story is he has some Shake and Go cars. You shake them up and the engine revs then when you set them down the drive forward. He loves them and some days they drive me crazy! About a week ago his car crashed into our front door. He turned and looked at me and I thought he said "oh crap" so I kinda laughed but tried not to laugh to much. Then he said it again and I realized he said "oh crash". So now when any of his toys fall on the ground or cars crash into each other or other objects we hear "Oh Crash!" from Micah. I giggle every time.

While 2 years old has been a challenge it has been worth it to have such a fun little guy in our family.

No comments: