Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My New Weight Loss Blog

Hello friends and family. I have some weight to lose and have been trying to find a new way to keep me motivated. After some debate and inspiration (thanks Celeste) Here is my new blog dedicated to my journey. I know it is not going to be easy and most of it will be for myself but feel free to check it out and keep me on the right track :o) It is still a work in progress and I will be updating the numbers and starting pictures in the next day or two.

http://myjourneyto170.blogspot.com/

This was a hard thing to do. It is not easy announcing your weight and broadcasting your bad choices, but after watching the Biggest Loser and they do it on national TV I guess doing it in front of people I know and love shouldn't be so bad. Thank you everyone and hope to see your comments to keep me going :o)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Good luck with your new blog. I'll be checking to keep up on your progress! :)