The downside is that I babysit kids from home so there are people coming and going at all times of the day and there are some days that she will not be quiet. So what do I yell at her ...
Shut Up! Of course.
The naughty Mommy moment hit when I started telling Trixie to shut up and now my beautiful daughter has been saying it to her brother and friends
I feel terrible. I have taught her bad things to say already. I am doing my best to tell Trixie to be quiet instead and remind Makayla that it is not a nice thing to say. She catches herself now and says sorry to me. So I guess we are getting somewhere.
The part that kills me is that we have been talking to her about being a good example for Micah and those around her and I have failed as her first example at home. Grrrr. Lesson learned and it is amazing that kids pick up on things so quickly :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment