Micah got hit pretty hard with his ear infection. He had one ear drum rupture which makes 4 ear infections in 9 months with 3 ruptures so we are close to tubes in both kiddos. On the 5th day of his treatment he got an upset tummy and a fever and when the fever went up the next day we took him back to the doctor and they did a chest x ray which showed he did not have Pneumonia (thank goodness) but they decided to give him an antibiotic shot and to continue the antibiotics at home. The sad thing was that the shot had to be given in both legs due to the dose of medicine. This was a traumatizing trip for both of us. First of all the put him in this contraption for the chest x-ray. Effective in keeping them still and making them cry so they can get a better picture.

Only it wasn't just Micah crying, as I am standing next to him holding his hands and he is looking at me like I am betraying him by not pulling him out. So sad and I am glad it is over ... And I got to help hold him down while they had to give him a shot in each leg. I must say that by the end of the day he was pretty happy even with a high fever and the events of the day. It seems he still loves me and HOPEFULLY has forgotten the above contraption.



No comments:
Post a Comment