OK so as a warning I just need to vent...
All in all both pregnancies that I have had have been relatively uneventful. This one had a few scary moments at first but all tests have been normal, the baby is moving and growing like he should. So you might think what do you have to complain about?
Well I have decided that the last month of pregnancy is just plain sucky! The baby is growing so much that it steals all of your energy but when you try to sleep the heartburn starts, then the baby moves so much that it wakes you up and he kicks at your bladder so you have to pee every 2 minutes ... and then to top it off I am bigger this pregnancy than with Makayla so super uncomfortable. And the latest fun adventure is swelling! You read about it in the pregnancy books but there is no preparation for it. My ankles and feet feel so weird because of extra water retention and I am just in the beginning of it. 4 weeks left of fun last minute pregnancy symptoms! I can't wait to be done!!
OK so now that that is out, I am so very excited for this baby to come into this world and our family. He has been hoped and prayed for for a long time and we feel so blessed to have another child come into our family. Makayla says that she is excited for the baby but we will have to see her reaction when the baby actually comes home with us and stays at the house. We keep having talks about babies and it seems like every time we talk about something that babies do later that day her play babies are doing that very thing (they cry pretty loudly :o) )
As time has flown April is coming way too fast but not fast enough at the same time. We hope that our house will be ready for the baby after he is delivered, it's crunch time and I can only hope that we will stop getting sick so we can actually get his room ready! It will be nice to have pictures of the new little one to add to our blog. I am super excited for April!!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck to you! It will come to and end soon....at least that's what I keep telling myself! Enjoy it while it lasts :)
Post a Comment