This month has been filled with too many doctor appointments!! Poor little Makayla has had a rough month. It all started with cold like symptoms that just kept up and eventually turned into a sinus infection, now Makayla does not really act sick so we have to watch her closely. Unfortunately we did not realize the sinus infection until it caused Pink Eye! Poor kid, the 2 things that she hates the most ... eye drops and the worlds yuckiest medicine. It was a rough 10 days for Mom and Dad!! 4 days after the first doctors appointment Makayla found a toothpick with her foot at the babysitters house. Luckily the toothpick did not break off but there was a small sliver in there that the Urgent Care doctor had to scrape out. No joke he had to sit and scrape her foot with 4 adults holding her down. TRAUMA!!! I am happy to report that she is feeling much better and even though her foot is healed we have to put a band aid and socks on every morning before she will walk :0) Then 4 days after the Urgent Care I had my monthly prenatal appointment. Every thing is going well with the baby, his heart has been staying strong and he is getting so big. I am having a hard time breathing. But it was my glucose test and my veins are pretty hard to get to and they had to poke me 3 times and it took 2 techs to get my blood drawn. I now have huge bruises on my arms because they were moving the stupid needle around. Gotta love it.
Here's to no more doctor's appointments for a little while ...
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OOOh man! I'm SOOO sorry! What a rough month! We've been to the dr. too - yuck. I sure hope she can avoid any more trips to the dr - poor thing!
Post a Comment