Holy smokes I am 27 weeks pregnant. Where does time go. Now if I remember from the first pregnancy up to this point goes by way faster than the last 3 months ... I will deal with it!
Our little baby boy has been so very active lately and has been jabbing out of my sides which feels so wonderful and he has been sitting in my back like Makayla did. Apparently that is the most comfortable place!! Because he hides I don't look super pregnant yet so if I haven't told people that I am pregnant they don't know. It will be fun to show up with a baby and freak some people out!! Hopefully I will run into most of those people before the end of the pregnancy ;o)
All in all I have been feeling great. I am tired and my back hurts but that comes with the territory! I am getting very anxious to know what this baby is going to look like and I am very excited for the next months of pregnancy to get to the end!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment