I have wanted a family website or Blog Site forever and have never gotten around to it. Thank you to Emily and Matt for sending me the link to their family blog to give me the idea!
Since I have a lot of catching up to do I will try to add pictures and stories to catch up as we go!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have been trying to FIND you FOREVER! I'm so glad to hear from you and to know that you are alive :) and doing well. I can't wait to hear about all that you've been up to over the past years. And YES, we had our son on Friday the 4th... he is beautiful and perfect and I am totally and madly in love with him! I'll post pics on our site later tonight (I hope). Love ya.
Post a Comment