Friday, July 20, 2012

Last Day of School

Remember this?
 This was the first day of school
And this was the last!

I can not believe how grown up she is now, and I am in denial that I have a second grader!
Here are some things about Makayla
Her favorite foods are chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese
her best friend is Savanna
She loves to color
she loves candy (that was her addition)
She is learning to read and is doing a great job
Her favorite colors are pink and purple
She likes to dance around the house
Glee is her favorite show, and asks if it is on most every night which it isn't because it is in the off season :)
Her favorite movie is Tangled and Mirror Mirror
She LOVES skirts and dresses and will wear them everyday
She still has some hearing loss and right now is only wearing one hearing aid as one of her ears is back in normal hearing limits.  ( we are very excited about this! )
she is the best big sister in the world and is a great helper for me.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! Great news about her hearing!