
Bay #3 due to arrive March 21, 2012
We are very excited for our new addition! This ultrasound was taken at 9 weeks and 2 days. The baby wiggled and almost danced through the ultrasound. It was funny! We are going to find out the gender of the baby hopefully in the first week of November.
I was pretty sick at the beginning but have been feeling lots better over the past 3 weeks or so. I am currently 16 weeks along and I can't believe how fast time is going. I don't know if I will feel that way in a couple of months but we will see :)
Makayla and Micah are excited to have a new baby. According to Makayla it is a sister like her. I asked her what if it is a boy and this is what she said to me. "No brothers, it is going to be a sister. It has to be a girl." I am sure that Micah does not really understand but when he sees the ultrasound he gets excited and says, "awwww its the baby." I love my sweet kids and cant wait to see what the new baby looks like!

1 comment:
Congrats!! I bet your kids are so excited to find out if they are going to have a brother or a sister!
Post a Comment