I have missed a lot of fun things that we have been up to so here is a catch up! We also had about a month and a half of being very sick so I suppose that is a good excuse :o)
Makayla lost more teeth! She has now lost 4 teeth and has a few more that are loose.
We went to a hockey game
Makayla got a puck that the goalie from the other team threw over the glass for her. She was super excited!

Our kids still love their pillow pets that they got for Christmas. They both sleep with them every night. Here they are watching the Super Bowl.

Clint and
Makayla went Ice Fishing with Clint's brother Corey and his daughter Ava.



I took the kids to Wheeler Farm with my friend Jen and her kids.
We had fun and had beautiful weather!


Makayla swallowed a squished souvenir penny that she got from the
Heber Creeper last September. Scared me to death but she was able to pass it through with no issues

We adopted a new cat, her name is
Cho
We went to the Living Planet Aquarium, It was my first time and we had lots of fun. The kids loved looking at all the fish but Micah got grumpy toward the end. Nap time was a little late that day :o)



Makayla was happy as usual, Micah did not want his picture taken so most of the shots I have of him are the back of his head! What a stinker :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment