Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just in case you did not know ...

Just in case you did not know and wanted to, Micah has hit the terrible two's with a vengeance. Last week he figured out how to climb out of his crib. Which has been a challenge for me! Here was my morning - keep in mind that this all happened between 7:35 and 8:30:

Micah climbed out of his crib all by himself

Locked himself in our hall closet and got stuck behind the vacuum

Escaped out the front door when my niece was being dropped off and I had to run down the front of our house to catch him

threw a fit for no reason - kicking and screaming on the floor and everything :o)

Wow he is a joy! He is such a cutie and a great kid, he is doing some wonderful things in his development. I am struggling because Makayla was not this mischievous at this age so this is a learning experience for me. I just take lots of deep breaths and try to remember that this stage will pass!

No comments: