Friday, October 29, 2010

OK, I admit it!

I am a total fan of the show Glee. A Gleek, a Glee Nerd, whatever you want to call it. This week they did a Halloween show and did songs from the musical The Rocky Horror Show. As we sat watching Glee Clint and I realized that we have never seen The Rocky Horror Show. So we searched and it was on later that night so we recorded it on the DVR.

We watched it the next night and OH BOY were we in for a surprise at just how inappropriate and disturbing that show is! Yikes. I was soooo glad we watched it while Makayla was asleep. The music was fun but the adult themes were a little extreme. You can definitely tell it was filmed during the 70's. With the freedom of love etc.

However we watched Glee again and sat and laughed and laughed about the little jokes they threw in. I guess we learned to read about something before watching ... just so you know what is in it before you watch it. :o)

No comments: