
twice!! This was the first time we have attended the Beautiful Oquirrh Mountain Temple since it was dedicated. We had the amazing opportunity to go to our Ward Temple night. It was the week of our Ward Conference and the spirit was incredible. Clint and I agreed that it was possibly one of the best Temple experiences we have ever had.
Then we got to go and do some Sealings. It has been a very long time since we did Sealings and it was such a great reminder of our wedding day and all of the wonderful things you are blessed with. I feel truly blessed and uplifted after a very challenging month of February. I love that there are so many Temples that are so close to our home. Makayla loves looking for Temples as we drive around and gets so excited when she sees them. There is a road that exits out the South side of our neighborhood. As you go down the hill you can see 4 Temples. We are very lucky to live where we do!

No comments:
Post a Comment