Sunday, January 10, 2010

9 Months

It has been a little while since I have done a Micah Post so here it is.

I can not believe that he is 9 months already. He is not crawling yet but army crawls and rolls really fast. He gets through our house and around obstacles with no issues and it feels like he will never crawl :o)

He has learned to wave and it is super cute! He now has 5 teeth. 3 on top and 2 on the bottom.

Micah loves bath time and he cries when you take him out of the tub. A little thing we learned about him is he loves to be naked. He gets so excited when you take his clothes off and sometimes has a tantrum when you try to get clothes on him.

He is a very happy baby and laughs and smiles often. We love him so much and are glad he is in our family. His well check is later this month so I will post the stats when I get them!

2 comments:

Talia Draper said...

Oh wow! I can't believe he is already 9 months. You have such a cute family.

Emily said...

Haha! What child doesn't like being naked!? There is nothing cuter than baby bums. What a great family!