I don't have many new fun pictures to post so I will just update everyone on how we are doing. Makayla started a new year of preschool and loves it. She also started a new soccer season. She is the only girl on her team but has had a blast. She also kicked the ball all by herself! Usually she just watches it go by but she is trying so hard to get to the ball had has been successful!! Micah is getting huge and I can't believe he is almost 6 months old. He has discovered his toes and grabs them whenever he can. He is almost rolling from his back to his tummy but still gets caught up on his arm. That will happen soon enough and it has been so fun to watch all of his development! Our kids are happy and healthy and I am in love with them!!
I got my wisdom teeth out on Friday so I have had a little bit of a challenging weekend. I am feeling ok but still not back to 100% yet. My oral surgeon did a great job and I don't remember any part of it! Clint has been such a huge help to me and it was hard to send him to work today. But I am making it through :o)
I am still looking to fill 2 spots in my home daycare so if you or someone you know needs child care please let me know!! Thanks everyone and I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy Monday
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment