Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2 Months

Well time has flown and our newborn baby is now 8 weeks old!! We went to the doctor yesterday and here are his stats

12 Pounds 15 Ounces (85th percentile)
22 3/4 inches long (55th percentile)
15 inches of head circumference (75th percentile)

The doctor said that he is doing great, he is where he should be so far.

He is growing and changing so fast. Here are some things that I have noticed about Micah
His cry is changing so it is not such a newborn cry anymore :o(
He is smiling lots more and is almost laughing.
He coos and makes cute baby stories.
He definitely lets you know when he is not happy.
He loves to watch his mobile in his crib and kicks his feet and cries when his animal friends stop moving!
He follows us with his eyes and this is fun because he watches me walk by him when I am cleaning or cooking it is nice to be noticed (hee hee)

I am amazed at how fast babies grow and change and how much they learn and develop in such a short amount of time. Heavenly Father is very wise and I hope that I am up to the challenge of keeping up with our kids to help them to learn and grow to be the best kids that they can be!

No comments: