Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Temple Square December 2010

We decided to make a break for Temple Square to see the lights on a Tuesday night as the weather cleared up and so did the haze. Our kids loved seeing the lights. Micah was very cute and kept saying WOW! Makayla's new saying is that is so awesome! I realized that I didn't take any pictures of the lights. Oh well there is always next year.
In front of the nativity


Gotta love the super cheesy grin :o)
Micah is at an age where if he is kept sitting in the stroller or on the couch he will look at the camera. Other than that you must click fast! I got a lot of pictures of the top of his head, side of his head, his back and half smiles. But I liked capturing him exploring around the Temple. The kids were enthralled with the Temple. They kept touching it and we showed them all the different stones that are all over. It was a wonderful night. I cant wait to go back when it is warmer!






No comments: