Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Makayla is getting too big!

On Sunday as I flossed Makayla's teeth I noticed that she has gotten 2 of her 6 year old molars, and she had a permanent tooth growing in behind her baby tooth on the bottom. So we took her to the dentist on Monday and they numbed her mouth and pulled the tooth out. She lost her first tooth! My baby is old enough to lose a tooth :o( sad day for Mom and Dad! She was so brave at the dentist. No crying or freaking out. I was one proud Mama. Our amazing dentist gave her a tooth shaped container on a necklace to put her tooth in. That went under her pillow, and the Tooth Fairy came and took her tooth and left her some money. I was sitting on our couch in the morning waiting for her to wake up. I heard her gasp and say "I have to show Mom and Dad!" She came running out like this ...

She carried her money around until she had to get ready for school :o)



Here is my happy girl!

She has 3 more loose teeth - YIKES! But she told me she is excited for them to fall out because she wants more money :o) She may be able to say - All I Want For Christmas is my four front teeth - LOL

No comments: