Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Micah!


Happy Birthday Micah! This is how we find him almost every morning, standing up in his crib pushing buttons on his mobile.
We did his party the weekend before his actual birthday because his birthday weekend included Conference and Easter. The party was at my parents house. We had a great turn out and had lots of fun. As always it was loud and a little crazy but we had lots of friends and family around us.

Here is his cake, Clint helped me make this cake. It was the first time I used fondant. It turned out to be a really fun cake.





Here is Micah's reaction to everyone singing Happy Birthday. I guess we are terrible singers!!

We tried to get him to dig into the whole chocolate cake but he was not interested. So after a few minutes we cut off a smaller piece and that seemed to do it.





Here is the end result, not quite as messy and I thought he would get but he had fun. We had a fun birthday party and are so glad that Micah is part of our family. We can not believe he is one already. He is a super fun baby and brings so much joy to our family. Happy Birthday little one!

1 comment:

Emily said...

So cute!! I love his cake!

He looks a lot like Makayla I think. Looks like he had a fun party!