As you may know Makayla has a speech delay but is catching up and saying more and more words and sentences everyday. And now she has figured out how to be mouthy!! Here is the conversation last night between Clint and Makayla - keep in mind that it happened with me about 25 minutes later too!
Clint - Makayla go get your fingernail clippers please.
Makayla - Daddy fingernail clippers
Clint - Makayla please hurry and go get the fingernail clippers.
Makayla - Daddy hurry and go
Clint - Makayla
Makayla - Daddy ( by this point I am trying to hide behind my arm because I am cracking up)
Clint - Please hurry and go get your fingernail clippers.
Makayla - hurry go get fingernail clippers - as she is attempting to push Clint toward the bathroom and Clint is fighting the urge to laugh.
Clint - Starts Counting - One
Makyala - One
Clint - Two
Makayla - Two
This is when the Time Out threat hits and she decides to go and get the fingernail clippers. This whole process took about 5 minutes of arguing and if she had just decided to go get the stupid fingernail clippers it would have taken about 30 seconds. Needless to say we had a good laugh and I really hope that this stage ends soon. I don't know if I can take much more of it. I have a hard time not laughing because when she does it she is so stinking cute that I have a hard time keeping a straight face. I don't want her to think it is funny and do it all the time.
Gotta love 4 year olds!!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HA HA HA HA!! That's hilarious! Love how funny she is!
Post a Comment