To give you a little background on our family, we have been trying to have another baby for a while but have been unsuccessful. I had a miscarriage 2 years ago and my body just never quite recovered or regulated after that. So with our Doctors help - no fertility drugs thank goodness - just some medicine to regulate my cycles, we were blessed with this pregnancy.
I am currently 16 weeks along and feeling ok. I have been so extra tired but am starting feel better. And the morning sickness has not been as bad as it was with Makayla. But with blessings come some trials, I have had some bouts with spotting and weird pains in my lower abdomen which have all lead to nothing. And the most recent stress was 2 weeks ago when I found out that I had an infection on my cervix. A round of antibiotics seems to have taken care of it. We were able to have an ultra sound done last Wednesday and everything looks just fine. We will have another ultra sound in about a month to check for gender and growth of the baby. As for now there are no complications and we hope to keep it that way!! ;o)
.jpg)
Here is a profile shot
.jpg)
Here is a cool picture of the baby's hand
It was so exciting to see our baby's heart which is beating at the correct rate and watch the baby move. Seeing the baby just makes it seem so much more real since I haven't been able to feel the baby move yet. And with what we have been worried about it was wonderful to see that the baby is ok. I will try to be better with updates!!

1 comment:
I hope everything continues to go well. For the first time, I understand a bit of the worry that comes with pregnancy....but it's so great to have the excitement to go along with it! Good luck!
Post a Comment