Well Makayla is headed back to preschool today. I don't know how many of you know but Makayla has been in a special education preschool since she turned 3 last year to help her get ready and caught up before Kindergarten. She has had some developmental delays but is doing so well. Right now we are working on speaking and focusing on all sorts of educational things like the abc's and counting etc.


While Makayla loves going to school I am sad because she rides the bus to and from school ...

While Makayla loves going to school I am sad because she rides the bus to and from school ...
My brave little 3 1/2 year old practically runs to the bus and sometimes will not even say goodbye to me because she is so excited!! I am glad that she doesn't cry because it would be hard on both of us but come on - she gets more excited for the bus than me!
She gets to go to a brand new school not too far from our house and I am excited for her new teacher. Good Luck my little Makayla and we hope that you continue to do so well in school. We love you so much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment